|¡Tenemos Twitter! Síguenos en @MinecraftWiki_|
Requisitos del servidor
- Este artículo trata sobre the server requirements of the current Minecraft PC version, 1.15.2. Para the game requirements, véase Hardware requirements. Para performance comparisons, véase Hardware performance.
para jugar en servidores o mundo local
|minimos||1 GB||Intel core Duo o AMD Athlon 64|
|recomendados||2 GB||Intel core Duo o AMD Athlon 64|
|Se necesita traducir el contenido de este artículo |
Este artículo contiene texto en inglés. Puedes colaborar traduciéndolo
Server installation and configuration
For a full tutorial on setting up a Minecraft server, please read the installation and configuration guide.
- Note that these requirements only apply to the Survival version of Minecraft, and not to the Classic version.
- Requirements may change depending on the server software, such as using Bukkit and/or mods.
- Java 6 JRE or newer is required for Minecraft Servers!
* Note: Linux users should avoid using OpenJDK 6 for server hosting, as it has been known to cause issues
- Only the JRE version is required, however, Java JDK will still work.
- The more memory that your server has, the better. It is recommended to have at least 3 GB of physical RAM in the computer. That way, plenty of RAM is left over for the operating system, and you have the possibility of allocating more to the Minecraft server as needed.
- Minecraft servers, as of 1.1.0, can use multiple cores, so now they will not sit idle and will increase server performance.
- You can use CanIHostAMinecraftServer to get a rough idea how many players you can host.
Here is a simple recommendation to help you get started and/or help decide which hosting option is best for you:
Running a LAN Party type Server (since 1.3.2)
- Note that these requirements are for the server only you will need to allocate more resources to the OS!
|Minimum||2-4||Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 x2||2GB||At least 150MB for world saves||Be sure to have at least a low-ping internet connection. |
(Such as DSL or Cable)
|Recommended||2-6||Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 x2||3GB||At least 200MB for world saves||Be sure to have at least a low-ping internet connection. |
(Such as DSL or Cable)
Running a Dedicated type Server
Please see Dedicated Server Requirements for more information.
Running a Server-grade Server
Please see Server-Grade Server Requirements for more information.