Edición Java 1.9-pre2
|Fecha de lanzamiento||
February 18, 2016
Changes[editar | editar código]
- Pack spawning is less likely to spawn the full pack, and less likely to spread them out.
- Previously, spawning a pack would start from the center three times and cumulatively adjust the coordinates four times by up to ±5 in X and Z, trying to spawn a mob each time, for a total of twelve spawn attempts (although it stops early if a full pack has spawned). Now that "four times" is a random number 1–4, meaning fewer total spawn attempts and less chance for the attempt coordinates to get far from the pack center.
Fixes[editar | editar código]
- 12 errores solucionados
- Desde las versiones publicadas antes de la 1.9
- MC-27485 – Painting / item frame spawners crash the game, regardless of data provided.
- MC-35127 – Wrong NBT TAG Type for
- MC-35714 – Sounds loop/restart when exiting screens.
- MC-37516 – Items with attributes e.g.
generic.movementSpeedwill not work after deselecting and wearing them.
- MC-77880 – New 1.8.x statistics are not translatable.
- Desde las versiones de desarrollo de la 1.9
- MC-87525 – Creeper explosion radius is unchanged when
- MC-89928 – End portals do not place the player at the correct coordinates.
- MC-90101 – Mob spawner is overwriting (ignoring?) Pos[x,y,z] data of entity.
- MC-91290 – Skeletons with no AI are spawning naturally.
- MC-91388 – Chicken jockeys spawning without the zombie / invisible zombie.
- MC-95538 –
/playsoundcommand doesn’t work with selectors not resolving to exactly one entity.
- MC-97523 – Nether portals briefly teleport players to original location in alternate dimension.