¡Únete al servidor de Discord!
|Se necesita traducir el contenido de este artículo |
Este artículo contiene texto en inglés. Puedes colaborar traduciéndolo
November 11, 2011
- Este artículo trata sobre la edición para ordenador. Para otras ediciones, véase Historial de versiones (desambiguación).
Beta 1.9-pre6 is the sixth pre-release for 1.0.0.
Additions[editar | editar código]
- Added (currently useless) dragon egg.
- credits.txt, earlyplayers.txt and win.txt added to /title/ in minecraft.jar.
- Added "Particles" setting in Video Settings. Has three possible states: "All", rendering all particle effects, "Decreased", rendering half of all particle effects, and "Minimal", rendering no particle effects (except for those created when breaking blocks).
- Added ending titles and credits.
- Ender Crystal added, an entity which sits atop of a block of bedrock. It is diamond shaped, with 2 cubes spinning on their axis with a point at the center that fires a healing beam at the Enderdragon when within range, and can be destroyed with a melee or hit with an arrow, causing an explosion. They appear on all obsidian spikes in The End.
Changes[editar | editar código]
- Revised beds; Attempting to sleep in a Bed while hostile mobs are nearby will display "You may not rest now, there are monsters nearby".
- Several block's tool weaknesses have been fixed, such as Crafting Tables now mining faster with an Axe and rails now mining faster with a Pickaxe.
- Mined stairs of any materials will drop a stair block now instead of a block form of its material.
- Changes to the mining time of many blocks, including Redstone Ore, stone brick, Nether Brick, iron bars, doors, Monster Spawners and obsidian, making their mining times much faster.
- 'Efficiency' enchantment now affects all blocks for any tool enchanted with it.
- Tools not suited to digging a certain block can be faster than digging by hand, e.g. a pickaxe can dig dirt faster than by hand, but not faster than by shovel.
- More minor changes to textures, this time to:
- Sun and Moon are square again.
- Downward flowing water now creates flowing water once more.
- More finished Enderdragon boss fight.
- "Boss Health" Meter appears on the middle top part of the screen in the same purple hue as the Enderdragon.
- Leaves behind a fountain like bedrock structure with the Enderdragon Egg sitting on top and has another Ender Portal to return to the players spawn point/ bed.
Fixes[editar | editar código]
12 bugs fixed
- Entity model errors fixed.
- Armor durability is much back to being larger, larger than it even was in Beta 1.8.
- Using items and hitting mobs no longer uses up items/durability in creative.
- Lily Pads are now a block which can be stood on.
- Ferns, Tall Grass and Lily Pads are now available in the creative inventory.
- Unnecessary block versions of Cake and Sugar Cane removed from creative inventory.
- Enchantment Tables now take time to mine, instead of one punch.
- "Mods and Texture Packs" changed to "Texture Packs".
- Repeater clocks no longer get stuck when unloading the chunk.
- Placing fences under farmland doesn't stop it from turning back into dirt.
- A Minecart with Furnace is able to push empty minecart at any direction.
- Baby sheep from dyed parents are now born dyed instead of always being white.