|¡Tenemos Twitter! Síguenos para recibir información sobre Minecraft y la wiki.||Síguenos en @MinecraftWiki_|
We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
|Se necesita traducir el contenido de este artículo.
Este artículo contiene texto en inglés. Puedes ayudar traduciéndolo
October 27, 2011
- Este artículo trata sobre la edición para ordenador. Para otras ediciones, véase Historial de versiones (desambiguación).
Beta 1.9-pre5 is the fifth pre-release for 1.0.0.
Additions[editar | editar código]
- Several new Achievements
- Debug features:
- Pressing F6 causes the player to get "stuck" to the camera until F6 is pressed again. This allows players to appear to phase into blocks.
- Pressing F9 causes the camera to freeze in its position, allowing to see the player model rotating in third person view.
- Scrolling the mouse wheel (which also scrolls the inventory) rotates the forward, left, right, and back directions
- Pressing Y, H, U, O, I, K, J, L, N and M change the camera positioning in a variety of ways, While pressing two functionally connected keys at the same time (example: Y + H) will revert that view back to normal.
Changes[editar | editar código]
- Added option to turn off clouds in Video Settings.
- In Creative mode, if using empty bucket, the bucket won't fill up if removing fluids with it.
- Texture change to Blocks of Iron, appearing to be corrugated.
- Minor changes to textures of:
- Hostile mobs act neutral in creative mode.
- Entity punch range in creative mode reduced, as a result.
- Fence post selection boxes now resemble their collision boxes.
- Slimes now spawn on levels 0-40 rather than 0-16, making them much more common.
- Enderdragons now have a new dying animation even though they still do not spawn, and their health has been changed to to test this.
- Water flowing downwards creates source blocks, instead of flowing water.
Fixes[editar | editar código]
8 bugs fixed
- Monster Spawners cannot be collected with a Pickaxe enchanted with Silk Touch.
- Mycelium and End Stone are now available in the creative inventory list.
- The step on stairs is properly lit.
- Lily Pads now have the correct coloration in the inventory and have a name tag.
- End Stone now has a name tag(previously "unnamed")
- Melons once again drop the correct number of slices.
- Data error when attempting to block with an enchanted sword fixed, blocking with enchanted sword now possible
- Baby animals now work in SMP.