|¡Tenemos Twitter!||Síguenos en @MinecraftWiki_|
|Se necesita traducir el contenido de este artículo. |
Este artículo contiene texto en inglés. Puedes ayudar traduciéndolo
July 5, 2013
|Otras ediciones de 1.6.2-pre|
- Este artículo trata sobre la edición para computer. Para otras ediciones, véase Historial de versiones (desambiguación).
1.6.2-pre is the pre-release for 1.6.2.
Changes[editar | editar código]
Fixes[editar | editar código]
From released versions before 1.6.2
- MC-149 – Powered pistons drop as items in creative
- MC-466 – Inventory problems both survival and creative
- MC-509 – Exception in server tick loop :: ConcurrentModificationException
- MC-1147 – Renaming items with anvil is case insensitive
- MC-1545 – Player's and horses head while riding having strange behavior when looking at the skin in the inventory
- MC-1628 – Minecraft runs out of memory when you switch a lot between worlds
- MC-1773 – '
/time<set|add> <value>' borks on multiple spaces
- MC-1881 – Zombie villagers curing in Minecraft do not jitter
- MC-2527 – Save is not really complete when
/save-allsays "Save complete."
- MC-3465 – mobs dont get pushed by blocks on sticky pistons
- MC-5770 – When putting a sign in front of water it keeps running
- MC-6110 – Command block messages are cut short in multiplayer, but not singleplayer
- MC-7004 – CustomName tag loaded for entities (not Mobs) but not saved
- MC-7486 – Trapped chest looks like regular chest in inventory / item frame
- MC-8593 – The Lightning's light illuminates deep caves
- MC-8841 – Blazes glitch while riding a minecart
- MC-10064 – Communication error when same hostname in server list.
- MC-11051 – playerKillCount, totalKillCount always assigns the kill to the person, that did a first hit a player, even if he has been killed by someone else.
- MC-12447 – Jittery animation when walking
- MC-12962 – Attacking wild wolves with any kind of projectiles (Arrows, Snowballs, Potions) will cause any nearby tamed Wolves to attack their owner
- MC-13137 – Ghast fireballs when stacked clip through ground; client-server issue
- MC-13167 – Reloading a world while player is in moving minecart or riding a horse is glitchy in F5 mode
- MC-13632 – Horses can be pushed into blocks and then take suffocation damage
- MC-13695 – Ctrl+Click = Right Click on Mac not working
- MC-13949 – Leads attached to mobs drop as items when right clicked in creative
- MC-14359 – Direct Connect does not remember port
- MC-15024 – Hay blocks can not be crafted back into wheat
- MC-15161 – Gliding crosshair when on a saddled horse
- MC-15663 – Unable to rename items back to default name
- MC-16180 – Background of horse U.I. flips upside down when saddled
- MC-16222 – Baby zombies are far too fast
- MC-16267 – Cannot change horse armor like player armor by clicking with another armor piece on slot
- MC-16330 – Dispensed renamed container minecarts do not remember the name
- MC-16761 – Sprint does not happen straight away
- MC-18676 – Comparator/hopper chaos
- MC-18976 – Health boost resets additional health every 30 seconds
- MC-19001 – 1 tick redstone repeater visual bug [FIXED]
- MC-21145 – Demo crashes when unable to find 'name' of a bound mousebutton
From the 1.6.1 snapshots
- MC-14157 – Numlock Enter not recognized as Return
- MC-14415 – rope part of the leash turns invisible in some angles
- MC-15515 – custom health doesn't work anymore for custom spawners
- MC-15547 – "Nether-fortress-only" mobs no longer spawning in previously generated fortresses
- MC-15715 – Sound resets to 27%
- MC-16170 – Unarmored horses appear as wearing diamond armor
- MC-17673 – Distorted fonts when using a converted texturepack on startup
- MC-18365 – Breaking sound and particles appear when placing water/lava into another source block
- MC-18435 – Objective health doesn't show the correct health when you wear armor
- MC-18627 – The "clear" command is causing a player in creative mode to be unable to move items in their inventory.
- MC-18666 – Taking dragon damage causes the player to leave GUI of an object
- MC-18828 – /clear command causes problems with animations of held items
- MC-19082 – Signs placed on fences don't have Text
- MC-19509 – Health regenerates slower on peaceful when riding an entity
- MC-19585 – Trying to jump on an unsaddled horse, then equipping it with a saddle makes the Horse jump automatically
- MC-19592 – 1.5.2 clients show server 1.6.1 as 1.3 in Multiplayer screen
- MC-19602 – Servers have connection errors.
- MC-19605 – the /playsound command does not work with @a when >1 player passes the query
- MC-20050 – Minecraft 1.6.1 demo has crashed
- MC-20169 – Missing library starting the game
- MC-21172 – Resourcepack crashes
- MC-21436 – Nested colors in json chat don't work
- MC-21965 – Mob's bame is not translated in death messages (fixed only on LAN)
- MC-22375 – Game unplayable / development console getting spammed with Stacktrace
- MC-22401 – Cannot pick block lead in creative.
- MC-22879 – My tamed dog attempts to kill my horse
- MC-23959 – No animals are present in new chunks in 1.6.1 or an old map
- MC-28614 –
Hopper: java.util.UnknownFormatConversionException: Conversion = '1'
From the same version (reupload)
- MC-22454 – Item frame with clock breaks upon entering world
- MC-22459 – Chat and Scoreboard showing the team name instead of player names
- MC-22468 – Only baby zombies spawn.
- MC-23928 – Default vanilla font has certain broken characters when italic, such as /\()xkQ48%^
- MC-27997 – English UK translation contains vulgar language for sponge
Reuploads[editar | editar código]
The 1.6.2 pre-release server version was reuploaded later on July 5, 2013 to fix the server.jar and to fix an issue with paintings and item frames.
The 1.6.2 pre-release server version was reuploaded again later on July 5, 2013 to fix more issues with the server.jar.