Cubo de magma
|Se necesita traducir el contenido de este artículo
para así facilitar la lectura a los lectores
de habla hispana.
El Nether, cualquier nivel de luz.
|Deja||Crema de magma (0-1) cuando normal o grande muere.|
El Cubo de Magma es una criatura hostil que habita en el Nether. Al morir, se convertirá en Cubos de Magma más pequeños. La forma de moverse es similar a la de los Slimes, pero al saltar su cuerpo se divide en varias secciones y sueltan partículas de fuego. Su modo de ataque es saltando.
Son idénticos a los Slimes en tamaño y comportamiento. Tienen los ojos amarillos, y su cuerpo es marrón, rojo y negro. Los Cubos de Magma no hacen el ruido de los Slimes (su típico chop, chop) al "saltar".
[editar] Deja al morir
Los de tamaño mediano y grande tienen la probabilidad de soltar crema de magma.
Los pequeños sólo soltarán experiencia.
Magma Cubes have the same behavior as Slimes with some exceptions:
- Ellos saltan cada 40 o 120 ticks (de 2 a 6 segundos), one-quarter as often as Slimes. When pursuing a player, the time between jumps is divided by 3.
- Ellos no se queman ni les afecta la lava.
- No reciben daño de caida.
- They will hurt you even in their smallest size.
- Their jump height depends on their size.
- Su Velocidad de movimiento es el doble de otros mobs.
- They always make a sound upon landing and have different sounds for big and small cubes.
- They spawn often near Nether Fortresses.
- Mientras que los pequeños slime no pueden saltar mas de 1.5 cubos los pequeños cubos de magma si pueden.
Fighting Magma Cubes can be very rewarding, as they can drop a large total amount of experience (12-28 for a large one, 4-6 for a small one), and Magma Cream is used to make Potions of Fire Resistance, which can be a life saver in the Nether and cave exploration. Magma Cubes are difficult to fight, however, especially the large ones, which have 31 ( × 15.5) practical health due to their Plantilla:Armor armor points, and then split into 2-4 small Magma Cubes, which each split into 2-4 tiny Magma Cubes, thus giving a large Magma Cube an effective total health of 51 ( × 25.5) - 87 ( × 43.5) and each small one an effective total health of 10 () - 14 (), and that is not including the fact that when they split, overkill damage is obviously not carried over. However, they don't do much damage (only 6 () for the large one), and they are rather slow (though they can jump very far). It is not suggested that you attempt to fight a large Magma Cube with only a sword, but a small one can be killed in 2(diamond) or 3(iron/stone) hits, and tiny Magma Cubes can be killed with one hit from any sword. If you hit the Magma Cube while it is jumping at you, you can interrupt its attack. It will take 5(diamond)/6(iron)/7(stone) hits to kill. Large Magma Cubes are more challenging, and a bow is suggested. Once it splits, back away (especially if it splits into 4) and attack the small Magma Cubes with arrows. The tiny Magma Cubes can be killed with one hit from a sword or an arrow charged to medium or full. The tiny Cubes appear to only be able to damage you with their bottom side, so if you can stay at a higher elevation than them, you can target the remaining small Cubes before dealing with the tiny ones.
|1.9pre1||El cubo de magma es añadido.|
|1.9pre2||Los cubos de magma dejan de ser tan dificiles de hallar.|
|1.0.0rc1||Prior to this update, Magma Cubes did not make sounds.|
|Historial de versiones|
|1.0.0||Los cubos de magma se hacen comunes.|
|1.1||Los cubos de magma pequeños y grandes dejan caer crema de magma.|
|1.3.1||Magma Cubes did not show their animation in single player, due to singleplayer being a local server.|
|[[Historial de versiones#|]]||Magma Cubes now show their animation in multiplayer.|
- They also seem to frequently glitch through walls, ceilings, and floors, to attack players on the other side; dropping down through the solid roof of a tunnel, for example, then glitching back up to the roof out of sword reach. Or they will lunge out through the walls of a tower while a player is descending via a gravel pillar, and push them off said pillar without causing attack damage. They also seem to sink into Soul Sand, being invulnerable while merged inside a Soul Sand block, yet being able to jump up and attack from inside their protective glitch.
- Like Slimes, right before they are killed, upon exiting to title screen and back to game, Magma Cubes will be alive again but flipped to the side and red as if they were about to die.
- Large Magma cubes have a very strange hitbox, and can usually not be hit without also hitting you, unless you hit them in their underside or while they are jumping. (Possible Bug)
- If modding a Monster Spawner to spawn Magma Cubes, the spinning figure inside the spawner will extend beyond the block boundaries.
- Sometimes, Magma Cubes will spawn with their core above their heads, due to a programming bug.(Xbox edition only)
- Magma Cubes are the Nether equivalent of Slimes. Although they appear similar, their textures are different.
- Every Magma Cube size drops experience orbs. This means that killing a big cube and all its spawnlings would grant the player up to 28 experience, as opposed to 5 experience of other hostile mobs.
- Magma Cubes only have a 25% chance of dropping Magma Cream, but these odds and the number of dropped items can be increased with the Looting Enchantment.
- Despite their fiery appearance, they do not take any damage from water, although like slimes they will drown if completely submerged in it.
- Magma Cubes can appear anywhere in The Nether.
- Magma Cubes are often found in lava but never spawn in it.
- They share their resistance to lava with all other Nether mobs.
- Like Slimes, when a magma cube is not chasing the player it will hop in one direction.
- Magma cubes can be spawned in The Overworld if a Monster Spawner is modded to spawn them. They do not require netherrack. As of Minecraft 1.1, the player can spawn them in Creative Mode without modding with a Magma Cube Spawn Egg.
- It seems that Magma cubes can only damage you using their bottom side.
- Magma Cubes are immune to fall damage, just like ocelots/cats, iron golems, snow golems, and chickens.
- Armor gives big/medium/small Magma Cubes 48%/24%/12% resistance against most attacks. It means that you need to deal at least 31 ( × 15.5) / 6 () / 2 () physical damage to kill a cube.
- Magma Cubes appear to glow, as their eyes seem to stay bright at some low light levels.
- Large Magma Cubes can jump 4 blocks high (over a wall).
- Their texture file is called "lava.png" because of their lava core.
- Tiny magma cubes can still attack the player but only inflict damage if the player jumps on them. Also being that if the player is on the edge of a block, the tiny magma cube (or cubes) would be able to jump up right next to the block and hurt the player, appearing to be by touching the feet. If the magma cube (or cubes) can reach the player. Unlike big or small magma cubes, tiny magma cubes do not hurt the player by being walked into or jumping on the player, just by the conditions said above.
- Magma Cubes, much like Slimes cannot swim. Thus, they can get trapped in deep lava, although they will not drown. They seem to move very slowly in both water and lava.
- Magma cubes of size X jump exactly as high as the player with Jump Boost X.
|Entidades de bloques||Caída de Arena • Caída de Grava • TNT|
|Objetos||Barca • Vagoneta ( con Horno • con Cofre) • Flecha Disparada • Bolas de Nieve • Huevos|
|Misceláneos||Anzuelo de la Caña • Rayo • Orbe de experiencia • Carga ígnea|